Posted to rec.food.baking
Dorothy[_2_] Dorothy[_2_] is offline

Default Cupcakes From Simple Beginnings to Delicious Endings

I am just returning to the "fold" after having a few years break from
cake decorating. I am a big fan of cupcakes which I know is taking
the world by storm at the moment, so I have decided to write a blog,
taking people of all ages, as I have already said, from simple
beginnings in cupcake decorations to delicious endings. My intention
is to teach people right from the very basic of cupcake decorations
the more intricate.
I have only just started this blog, but will be adding to it at least
a couple of times a week so that anyone with a wooden spoon and
access
to an oven can delight their family and friends with their
creativity.
Do why not come along and join me at <a href="http://
www.cupcakedecorationsonline.com"> cupcake decorations</a> blog
If you would like any help with anything relating to cupcakes please
don't hesitate to contact me and I will be only too happy to share my
knowledge.
My email is
I look forward to meeting you online.
Regards