Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking,mn.general
WDS WDS is offline

Default The 14th Annual Schaller Ribbon Report - long

On Aug 21, 9:20*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
wrote:
> Ribbon Sluts of the country, rise up!

Way to go! We ought to find some way to get samples or
something. :-)

I have never submitted anything to the state fair and only once ever
to our county fair. However, that photo submission won a ribbon! My
wife was so jealous because she submitted scores of photos over the
years and never won and I won one my first (and only) time. I fully
admit her photos are vastly better than mine but I happened to get
lucky that one time with the subject and setting and had the right
equipment (her camera nonetheless!) in hand.