Old 23-08-2008, 04:54 AM posted to rec.food.baking
CC CC is offline

Default Ice Cream Tastes Better On A Piece Of Wood

"Dave Bell" wrote in message
CC wrote:
Business must really be down now. I bet it's tough trying to sell
Popsicle sticks.
Maybe he should try Kirbys or Encyclopedia Britannica
CC

Actually, I was thinking he was remembering the little flat pine
"spoon" you get with the "ballpark" cups.

I had forgotten about those, I seem to remember always getting a
splinter
or they split.
They kinda tasted like wood too.

We just gave away about 50 volumes of Britannica and Book of
Knowledge from the 80's! At least they went to a small private
elementary school that was pleased to get them...

Dave

That's a great contribution Dave
CC