Posted to rec.food.preserving
Mimi[_2_] Mimi[_2_] is offline

Default Jars and Lids

<snip>
On Aug 14, 7:33*am, George Shirley > wrote:
Wow! The last lids I got at Big Lots were Golden Harvest, regular
size,
and were 69 cents a box. I bought 10 boxes and used the last of them
last fall. Haven't seen any since then. Never thought of trying Dollar
General, we've got four or five in our town.
<snip>

I checked both Dollar General stores in town yesterday, no lids. In
fact, no jars either...

Gotta go to the "big city" (Houston) today for school and Monday for
my 2nd exam...might drop in and check @ Big Lots. I think the one in
Humble is still open...

Last of the pears to do this weekend and going to make the 1/2
watermelon left in the fridge for watermelon jam/jelly. Never have
made it but, sounds yummy. : - )