Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking,mn.general
AnnE AnnE is offline

Default The 14th Annual Schaller Ribbon Report - long

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "AnnE" > wrote:
>
>> AnnE how come you never do tomato jam?

> I have and I may. Tomatoes are late this year. There's still time.
> :-)
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> http://web.mac.com/barbschaller, blahblahblog is back and
> most recently updated last night, 8-17-2008. Fair entries are DONE!

Our tomatoes are not very good this year. Cherry tommies are super but
I make BLTs a lot and those don't work very well. <g>

Got a new panini machine and have been using that a lot this summer.
HB at Target for $40. I LOVE it. Takes 2 fairly large sandwiches.
Trouble with it tho as I seem to make them too large! <G> I went back
and bought 2 more for the girls.

AnnE