Posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.food.cooking,mn.general
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default The 14th Annual Schaller Ribbon Report - long

"Melba's Jammin'" > ha scritto nel messaggio

> :-) Jubilant is way out in front.

Congratulations! Of course one never knows what they like/don't like about
anything.

Your experiences are so different to mine I always watch closely. I am so
NOT competitive that I never enter anything in a competition-- OK once I
entered a Washington Post thingie. I search my heart to understand is it
fear of losing or what? Nope, just prefer feeding people on ways that make
them happy. It makes me curious about what that feels like, like is it sort
of parachuting or bungee jumping of the cooking world?

And I love beets.