Old 03-10-2003, 07:40 AM
A. Kesteloo

Default Cast Iron Doors

This company makes cast iron doors. They are for a barrel stoves / bbq but
should work on a brick pit as well.
http://www.vogelzang.com/Manuals/bk150eMnl.htm

"psiviking" wrote in message
Before the winter sets in, I'm going to build a brick barbeque pit (Craft
Patterns no. 842), in my backyard. I've been looking for clean-out and
adjustable draft cast iron doors. So far, I've found large furnace doors

for
sale on Ebay and a few web sites that sell expensive antique cast iron
doors. Has anyone out there been through this before? Would anyone know

who
manufactures these items? Any help would be appreciated....

Joseph Randick

---