Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Got a favorite breakfast?

said...

> On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:23:11 -0500, Andy <q> wrote:
>
>>Next time we meet, I'll offer you one, then we can one or two Irish

coffee
>>in S.F.

> At the Buena Vista, of course.
>
>>and play around at the famous Palace pool hall "We Never Close"
>>on... Market??

> Oh, boy, yes ,I remember that place! I think it closed though...
> second or third story? Don't remember seeing it for a few years. If
> you're interested, you could put a call out on Yelp and see what they
> say.

sf,

Didn't we discuss the Buena Vista on chat, Geary and...? Best Irish Coffee
on earth, if you werent clost by Ireland?!?

The Palace, in my memory was famous for the Minnesota Fatts and Willy
Moscone challenges!!!

There was so much smoke in the place as I remember that it actually came
out of the front doors which were three stories dowmstars! I smoked then so
I wasn't bothered.

Never met either of the two pool sharks! Before my time.

Best,

Andy