Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tracy[_2_] Tracy[_2_] is offline

Default Got a favorite breakfast?

Jean B. wrote:
> Nancy Young wrote:
>> Jean B. wrote:

>>> Thanks. I was blanking on that too, and it was gonna bug me.
>>>
>>> Where was that? Beacon St.? Newbury St.? (or maybe neither...)

>> Le Crepe used to be big. Or, was the La Crepe? ...
>>
>> nancy

> Where was that? It would be nice to have access to such a place again.
>
> Actually, back to Tracy, more recently there was a crepe place in, IIRC,
> Davis Sq., Somerville, MA. I need to go see whether a) it is in my old
> restaurant list, and b) whether it even still exists....
>
> Okay, my memory was actually correct.

Nice selection of crepe places snipped....

I have a friend who lives in the Davis Square area - next time I am in
the neighborhood I will have to check it out.

Tracy
( I have been sitting on a recipe for dilled crepes with spinach
forEVER. Time to make them. But I just came back from vacation and I am
still on "wait on me hand and foot mode".)