Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default How can I fix my barbecue??

wrote:
> On Aug 18, 12:06 pm, steve > wrote:
>> I have a charbroil king 8373.

> Do you even use the side burner?? I have one and have not used it
> once the three years
> I have had it, if you don't ue it could you just replace the
> regulator to the main burners
> with a standard replacement part???

I have a side burner that I have never used either.

I have been sitting here waiting for someone---anyone---to tell the OP
that it's not his "barbecue" that is not working, it's his *grill*

Janet, ducking and running with dry-rubbed pork butt steaks on the gas
grill smoking with wood chunks wrapped in foil that have not been soaked

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation