Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default Lodge Color or Tramontina?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:41:56 -0500, EZ Larry
> wrote:

> I got
>lots of great advice, and decided to get the Lodge red because my wife
>liked the color best and there wasn't any other particularly
>compelling reason not to choose that pot! I actually liked the color,
>too, and since both pots perform about the same, why not?

I'm glad you got the red. It looks very nice at DD's place.

>BTW, I work out in my New Balance tennies, and go to work in my Savane
>slacks which I buy from a terrific men's store - - - called Sam's
>Club!

Aaak, a Walmart subsidiary! IMO, Walmart is the evil empire.

It's bad enough that we've outsourced practically everything to China,
but when the 4 richest people in the world take home most of their
company profits (how much money does one person need to live in the
highest of styles?) and don't pay treat their employees with respect -
I have a problem.

Mae West