Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Lodge Color or Tramontina?

blake murphy wrote:

> of course skill is the most important. but while 'it's a poor workman who
> blames his tools,' good tools can make things a little easier.

There's specialized tools that can make automotive repairs a lot easier
so I know this to be true but come on! This is freaking cooking - one of
man's earliest activities and we're talking freaking pots and pans here. :-)

I bought a 3-qt saucepan with glass cover last night and it's a beauty
for $13. Heavy anodized aluminum with a sturdy riveted handle. I'd be
stupid to pay more and unwise to buy a regular saucepan for less.