Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_62_] Gregory Morrow[_62_] is offline

Default Ratatouille - BOOM BOOM BOOM...!!!

Karen wrote:

On Aug 15, 10:29 am, "Gregory Morrow"
> wrote:
> At this moment I am cooking up some ratatouille ( a standard recipe, plus
> I'm adding some Boar's Head bacon that I had in the freezer)...
>
> This weekend is the 50th Annual Chicago Air & Water Show, lots of jets and
> things zooming RIGHT above, and very low too...right now they are

practicing
> for their Friday afternoon show. It's pretty spectacular...
>
> It's a splendid lovely sunny day...cooking ratatouille...an iced coffee

spew
> from one of Sheldon's "bon mots"...and a Stealth bomber a few hundred feet
> above keeping me all safe...what's to complain about...???
>
> Hope y'all have a GREAT weekend, kids...

You're braver than me. When Moffett Field, across the street, has had
their air shows, I have to leave town.

GM replies:

At least I don't have pets...the noise can really scare 'em.

--
Best
Greg