Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default Some real scientific information on raw vegan diets

pearl wrote:

> Read this:

Hi Perl--
You can't really expect that meatarian propagandists will actually
READ real science, can you?
Their motto is: "I have my mind made up; so don't confuse me with the
facts."
Their only contribution in ng's is to illustrate the intellectual
degeneracy created by the consumption of dead, rotting , animal
corpses. So, they teach by their negative example.
Wait for noBalls to jump in and illustrate this point; he is my boy.
Always ready to illustrate the complete lack of intellectual
development of these silly corpse-suckers.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6180753.stm
Even the BBC has noted their intellectual defects.

Laurie
--
Scientifically-credible info on plant-based human diets:
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html