Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Thursday, August
14, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
following:

> On Aug 14, 9:41*am, Derek > wrote:
>>> I've been very focused .. that is until I have to address your every
>>> miander.

>> And yet, you've still not answered the question I first posed. You
>> responded with a reference about a junior high experiment. But you
>> haven't yet explained how a physical reaction could have produced an
>> outcome only capable by a chemical reaction.

> Still can't explain away the balloon full of air huh? Not surprised.

Still can't explain how you get a chemical reaction result from a
physical reaction, huh?

>>> Once you stay away from miandering sure. It's a focused response.

>> If I've been meandering, it's because I've been following you.

> RTFLAO!
>
>>> I does subtley if you can see yourself from other's eyes. Subtley as
>>> in the way you're being converted to see the reality of my argument
>>> lol.

>> Asserting it doesn't make it so.

> No assertions, test results young lad. Where's your data?
>
>> Assuming it is there doesn't make it
>> so. And the reality is you still haven't answered the question I asked
>> at the very beginning of our interaction.

> Get busy.

Doing what? Your work for you?

>> You've danced around it and expected me to answer it for you.

> Yeah I got "dance to the music" on my ipod. Psych.
>

>>> It's difficult not to throw in a few appropriate insults your way on
>>> occasion. At least you cannot knock me for being accurate.

> Bla bla bla do the test and put the trollisms aside until you do.

Answer my original question and prove me wrong, and I'll do the test
following your specifications.

>> You've already been proven to misrepresent others' statements and
>> twist them to your benefit. Accuracy hasn't been your strong suit.

> more bla

Condescending toward my assertion doesn't make it wrong.

>>> Meanwhile do the balloon test for yourself.

>> You've made a claim that you're unwilling, or unable, to support. If
>> you will not answer the question, it suggests that you actually cannot
>> support your argument.

> Do the bloody test and shut up.

See above.

>> You may call me a troll, if you like. It still doesn't mean you know
>> what you're writing about.

> That's what you are.
>
>> "Genius without education is like silver in the mine."

> Agree. Sharpen those drill bits and load the explosives. Do the ballon
> test. BFN.

What's the problem? Are you incapable of answering my original
question? All else in this thread stems from your assertion that steam
is air. Answer my question and prove me wrong.

But answer it directly. This isn't Athens and you're not Socrates.

--
Derek

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a
vigorous mind." -- Samuel Johnson