Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] Stevepppp@gmail.com is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 14, 9:41*am, Derek > wrote:
> > I've been very focused .. that is until I have to address your every
> > miander.

> And yet, you've still not answered the question I first posed. You
> responded with a reference about a junior high experiment. But you
> haven't yet explained how a physical reaction could have produced an
> outcome only capable by a chemical reaction.

Still can't explain away the balloon full of air huh? Not surprised.

> > Once you stay away from miandering sure. It's a focused response.

> If I've been meandering, it's because I've been following you.

RTFLAO!

> > I does subtley if you can see yourself from other's eyes. Subtley as
> > in the way you're being converted to see the reality of my argument
> > lol.

> Asserting it doesn't make it so.

No assertions, test results young lad. Where's your data?

> Assuming it is there doesn't make it
> so. And the reality is you still haven't answered the question I asked
> at the very beginning of our interaction.

Get busy.

> You've danced around it and expected me to answer it for you.

Yeah I got "dance to the music" on my ipod. Psych.

> > It's difficult not to throw in a few appropriate insults your way on
> > occasion. At least you cannot knock me for being accurate.

Bla bla bla do the test and put the trollisms aside until you do.

> You've already been proven to misrepresent others' statements and
> twist them to your benefit. Accuracy hasn't been your strong suit.

more bla

> > Meanwhile do the balloon test for yourself.

> You've made a claim that you're unwilling, or unable, to support. If
> you will not answer the question, it suggests that you actually cannot
> support your argument.

Do the bloody test and shut up.

> You may call me a troll, if you like. It still doesn't mean you know
> what you're writing about.

That's what you are.

> "Genius without education is like silver in the mine."

Agree. Sharpen those drill bits and load the explosives. Do the ballon
test. BFN.