Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Wednesday, August
13, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
following:

> On Aug 13, 5:49*pm, Derek > wrote:
>> While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Wednesday, August
>> 13, 2008, rolled initiative and posted the
>> following:
>>
>>> On Aug 13, 5:11*am, Mike Morton > wrote:

>> <SNIP>

>>> Grow a pair of eyes and count the insults thrown at me vs ones thrown
>>> back.

>> I have gone to great effort to have a civil discussion, and have
>> avoided intentional insult in response to replies I don't like.

> Short memory.

Actually, it's rather long. I inherited my father's ability to hold
grudges.

>> In
>> fact, I've actually spent time looking up facts and figures to make
>> sure that I got them right rather than pulling them out of some faded
>> memory.

> Confirmed.
>

>> You, on the other hand, have not done likewise. So playing the
>> insulted victim seems like a case of a pot not looking in the mirror
>> before commenting on the kettle's sooty exterior.

> Oh contrar, you've yet to answer one of my questions. I'll try one
> last time. What's in the balloon after the water is allowed to strain
> off?

You're avoiding the issue. I never suggested that someone reading this
group doesn't have the brains to be insulted. Care to guess who wrote
that statement and to whom it was directed?

If you strain the condensed water out of the balloon, you've got an
empty balloon. But even that isn't the answer to your question about
why only 5% of the water remains.

I answered that question. Whether or not you can be bothered to read
my answer is up to you.

--
Derek

Communism is like one big phone company. (Lenny Bruce)