Auntie Nettles

Default Exposing dl_hd David Harrison as a bozo redneck possum ****er

Jon Ball socking as Dieter > wrote in message link.net>...
> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:16:08 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
> >

> >>"Auntie Nettles" > wrote

[...]
> >>He stopped posting as you long ago, right?

> I never posted as her.

How cute. A small technicality for an even smaller man to hide
behind.

So maybe you haven't been posting as "me", but you HAVE been forging
MY email address in both your "Wilson Woods" and your "Dieter" sock
nyms. It's MY email address people see in their thread list.

I suppose it's your little way of showing defiance to those who've
pointed out that you tend to enjoy socking and forging email addies.
But you can't run away from yourself and your track record, Ball...
and as long as you continue using the stolen addy, I'll continue to
pop up just to demonstrate to the readers the sort of unethical
tactics you enjoy resorting to.

(*Not that I need to put too much effort into it, since people tend to
find out soon enough).