Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] Stevepppp@gmail.com is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 13, 5:11*am, Mike Morton > wrote:
> Derek:
>
> I think that no matter what way you put it, this is a losing argument,
> the details will never get through his tinfoil hat and spark that
> moment of comprehension...

Mike:

When I said let someone else take over the debate, I didn't mean
another slanderous empty argument troll take over.

> Steve:
>
> Out of curiosity - where are your facts cited from regarding pollution
> rates of cars vs. ships? *Can you please point me to the scientific *
> studies showing the reduction in pollution rates of hybrid cars, taking
> into account the carbon costs of the production of these vehicles?

Mike:

Pure logic for one. Critical thinking for two. Opening my eyes for
three. Plug in the known data:

Using the west coast for example, how many ships are there? (ballpark
is good enough). Go to a busy harbor and guesstimate. 50? 100? How
many harbors are there? 100 down the west coast tops. 100X100=10,000
tops. How many cars are there (ballpark). In Los Angeles county, there
are more than one car per person! >5,000,000 cars. How many cars in
western states? Why the struggle with this? Grade two math.

> You insult others for not backing themselves up, so please do so yourself..

Grow a pair of eyes and count the insults thrown at me vs ones thrown
back.