Auntie Nettles

Default Why I like soy milk

"rick etter" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> "Auntie Nettles" > wrote in message
> om...
> > (Sorry, that was Usual Suspect I was replying to).

> If you would learn how to use your computer, and not snip willy-nilly, maybe
> you'd do a better job... nah, too busy preaching the religion, uh?...

It was an oversight, my charming little hysteric. Just like your
mis-spelling of a very common English word in your other reply to me.
Maybe you need computer lessons as well?

And do explain: what "religion" is it, exactly, that you perceive I'm
"preaching?" Is objectivity a religion to you?

If you weren't so preoccupied with the giant knots in your knickers
you might have actually bothered to read what I *did* write -- not
auto-respond with delusionary non sequiturs. So tell us: how many
"vegans" or "activists" talk about obtaining meat via hunting or
small-scale farming ?

All it shows is how little you know about me and my opinions, "Miss
Clueless". I'll take a stab and guess that you're either being paid
to post misinformation here -- or you're just dumber than a box of
rocks, that's all. That's about all I can conclude WRT someone
assuming that a poster who's just suggested hunting as a viable food
source must be a "vegan" or "activist".