Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] Stevepppp@gmail.com is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 12, 5:33*pm, Derek > wrote:
> While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Tuesday, August 12,

> >> Evaporation produces H20 in the air. It's still water. It doesn't
> >> produce nitrogen or free-standing oxygen, which make up the majority
> >> of our air.

> > So what does it produce? Dirt? What does steam produce? Dirt?
> > Funny how you never answer this.

> Water vapor from evaporation later condenses in the high atmosphere
> and comes back down as precipitation.

"Later" what about "sooner" and "in between time"? Air. You breathe
some amount of evaporated water every day and with every breath. Why
do you continue to duck this fact?

> It never stops being water.

Beeep. Wrong answer. Water can shed oxygen (do you understand H2O?).

> > Evaporation occurs continuously everywhere. That "air" gets mixed in
> > with the rest and that's what we breathe. There's no other scenario.

> Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Argon make up over 99% of the air we breathe.

Depending on what "scientific" source you believe. And not all air is
the same. The air is full of stuff. Furthermore oxygen levels were
much higher thousands of years ago depending on what sources you
believe.

> It is incorrect to suggest that "air" gets mixed into water vapor.

What?! You've said so yourself when you claimed evaporation rises into
the upper atmosphere. What, it magically vanished from the surface and
popped up on top of the atmosphere? You've turned to debating
yourself!

> To say "There's no other scenario" isn't scientific, it's dogma.

B.S. Why can't you provide all the alternatives for us now?

> >> Rewording your original premise makes you repetitive, not right.

> > Nor does it make me wrong. I've reworded for you to understand
> > better.

> I understand that you're still making statements that are overly
> simplified and scientifically incorrect.

I'll ask you again to spell them out.

> There is, in fact, an argument to be made in your favor. But you're
> not making it.

B.S. I've backed myself up every time. It is you who shoots blanks.