Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Tuesday, August 12,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

>>> Can you tell me the exact name and I'll research it. TIA.

>> I give you "UV for killing bacteria in water" from alt.home.repair.

> That's my own post! ...and it's under Home Repair, a far cry from "TAP
> WATER VS BOTTLED WATER."

Of course it's your own post. You're being given credit for starting
the thread. Go back and read what Dominic wrote.

>> And while it is true that your original question was about bottled
>> water, the discussion quickly moved to tap water. And you, yourself,
>> later commented in the thread about the harmful stuff present in your
>> tap water.

> and?

And, in response to Dominic's reference (including group name) you
said "No such thread exists for discussing tap water".

Care to rephrase?

--
Derek

Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you.