Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Derek[_1_] Derek[_1_] is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

While intrepidly exploring the bowels of USENET on Tuesday, August 12,
2008, rolled initiative and posted the following:

> On Aug 12, 5:24*am, Derek > wrote:
>
>> Evaporation produces H20 in the air. It's still water. It doesn't
>> produce nitrogen or free-standing oxygen, which make up the majority
>> of our air.

> So what does it produce? Dirt? What does steam produce? Dirt?
> Funny how you never answer this.

Water vapor from evaporation later condenses in the high atmosphere
and comes back down as precipitation. It never stops being water.

> Evaporation occurs continuously everywhere. That "air" gets mixed in
> with the rest and that's what we breathe. There's no other scenario.

Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Argon make up over 99% of the air we breathe. It
is incorrect to suggest that "air" gets mixed into water vapor.

To say "There's no other scenario" isn't scientific, it's dogma.

>> Rewording your original premise makes you repetitive, not right.

> Nor does it make me wrong. I've reworded for you to understand
> better.

I understand that you're still making statements that are overly
simplified and scientifically incorrect.

There is, in fact, an argument to be made in your favor. But you're
not making it.

--
Derek

"There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity." -- Johann Wolfgang
von Goethe