Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 11, 8:24 pm, "Dominic T." > wrote:
> On Aug 11, 4:46 pm, wrote:
>
> > On Aug 11, 5:58 am, Space Cowboy > wrote:

> > > PS On my last office visit the Doc said to be sure to drink a lot of
> > > water to flush the kidneys with the new medication. I told her how
> > > much tea I drank and she literally started to stammer saying something
> > > about the chemical makeup of vegetable proteins.

> > So how much tea do you consume? Everything has negatives. Tea is
> > prolly better for you overall than 90% of other beverages. The traces
> > of junk in tea is likely very trivial; however over consumption of the
> > cleanest water on earth is bad for you.

> I'd say it's probably not best to feed the trolls... but sometimes
> it's just hard to pass up the opportunity to poke one with a pointy
> stick a couple times. Don't feed them past midnight or get them wet
> either.
>
> - Me

heh, see I try to even get involved with trolls and I end up replying
to the wrong post. I meant to reply to Space Cowboy not you steve, you
are in fact the very troll I was speaking of... so don't get your
hopes up that I was on your side. I firmly believe you are either bat
shiat crazy or just a PITA.

- Me again