Old 10-08-2008, 07:19 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] Stevepppp@gmail.com is offline

Default Tap Water VS Bottled Water

On Aug 8, 2:06*pm, Lewis Perin wrote:
writes:
What's the cleanest (from the harmful crap like bacteria/lead/etc)
bottled water anyone? Bay area tap water has high counts of bacteria &
floride.

If you're worried about fluoride, maybe you shouldn't drink tea, which
adds fluoride to the water it's steeped in.

I drink tea daily for the health benefits. I've read a lot of negative
things about tea. Don't know what to believe anymore without testing
things yourself. That's why it's wise to do it yourself. How adverse
is flouride?