Jonathan Ball

Default FAQ: The Irrational 'Search for Micrograms (of Animal Parts)'

Derek wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:35:54 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>
>>Derek wrote:

>>>The two examples you brought here are PERFECTLY
>>>representative of ALL vegans

>>I know.

> I didn't write that sentence you responded to. You
> unethically re-worded my sentence

No, there was nothing unethical about it. I did it not
because I am unethical, but because you are a worthless
piece of shit, and I don't have the minimal respect for
you necessary to engage you in genuine discussion. I
did it to shit on your head, Dreck. You put yourself
in this position. You never participated honestly
here, and I finally became sick of you and your
clownish antics.

You simply do not deserve even basic decency from
others. You have worked hard to become an object of
scorn and contempt, and you have succeeded.