Derek

Default FAQ: The Irrational 'Search for Micrograms (of Animal Parts)'

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:35:54 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>>>No, well established, documented and true.

>> The two examples you brought here are PERFECTLY
>> representative of ALL vegans

>I know.

I didn't write that sentence you responded to. You
unethically re-worded my sentence to mean something
completely different to what I wrote. Is this the best
you can do against your opponent: alter his sentences
to suit before responding to them? You're an unethical
troll, but I think you knew that anyway.

<unsnip>
[start, Jonathan Ball]
>>> The vegan lives a death free lifestyle, and your
>>> useless efforts to queer this fact by pointing your
>>> finger at us for the deaths caused by the farmer
>>> isn't fooling anyone.
>>> http://tinyurl.com/7gw1

>> Again, what part in that statement implies deaths
>> aren't caused by the hands of others

>"death free"

Again, your comprehension skills are certainly in
doubt because those two words don't imply animals
aren't killed during crop production. The author, me,
is merely claiming HE lives a death-free lifestyle,
not that deaths aren't caused by others around him.

To paraphrase that above quote of mine I might
just have easily written;

"The civilian lives a death-free lifestyle, and your
useless efforts to queer this fact by pointing your
finger at him for the deaths caused by troops on
his behalf isn't fooling anyone."

or

"The atheist lives a religion-free lifestyle, and your
useless efforts to queer this fact by pointing your
finger at him for the prayers said by theists on his
behalf isn't fooling anyone."

You lose, Jon. You always will. Throw again.
<endsnip>

You're all washed up, Jonnie boy.