Wilson Woods

Default Ronald Reagan - concealed genius?

Anonymouse Unbeknownst wrote:

> "Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>>Anonymouse Unbeknownst wrote:

>>>152 people during his tenure as Governor of Texas.

>>I am opposed to the death penalty, but the use of it is
>>not murder, by definition. Murder is one degree of an
>>unlawful homicide; the death penalty by definition is
>>not unlawful.

> The willful killing of another human being is murder. Period.
>

>>>10,000+ in Afghanistan (and counting).

>>Not murders.

> Perhaps you're right... genocide might be a better word.

As stated previously: not genocide, not murders.

This number is a classic instance of stupid, willfully
blind, blindly partisan ****tards repeating something
because it makes them feel righteous. You have no
support for this number. No one has any support for
it. Once again, we have a false little factlette that
has taken on a life of its own, and that everyone on
your side repeats because...because...well, because
everyone on your side repeats it.

I refer to this as the Scheisskopf Syndrome, from Cadet
Clevinger's "trial" before the "Action Board" on
trumped up charges in "Catch-22":

The bloated colonel: "Metcalf, you stinking son of
a bitch. Didn't I

tell you to keep your stinking, cowardly, stupid
mouth shut?"

Major Metcalf: "Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

The bloated colonel: "Then suppose you do it."

Major Metcalf: "I was only trying to learn, sir.
The only way a person
can learn is by trying."

The bloated colonel: "Who says so?"

Major Metcalf: "Everybody says so, sir. Even
Lieutenant Scheisskopf
says so."

The bloated colonel, to Lt. Scheisskopf: "Do you
say so?"

"Yes, sir," said Lieutenant Scheisskopf. "But
everybody says so."

You stupid, willfully blind scheisskopf: you couldn't
even *attempt* to substantiate your "10,000+" number.
You are repeating it because "everybody says so".
****ing sheep.