Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Competitive Eating as New Olympic Sport

Dirty Harry said...

> "Dirty Harry" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>>> Competitive Eating as New Olympic Sport
>>>
>>> A logical progression some would say.
>>>
>>> Imagine all those perfect Olympic athletes in the best shape of their
>>> lives
>>> standing around watching these food eating slobs take the field and

EAT!
>>> LOL!!!
>>>
>>> A combined five days of competitive eating to medal.
>>>
>>> Countries, send in your food athletes.
>>>
>>> Or not,
>>>
>>> Andy

>> LOL, reminds me of the episode of Kenny vs. Spenny where they see who

can
>> eat the most meat. I think they were both ready to die by the end but

it
>> was funny as hell
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79fb9...eature=related
>> Cheers.

> Watching it again I see they have David Adjey in there too!

Geez... that was about as gross as watching an actual food eating event...
disgusting!

I thought Kenny was going to win for most of the show. Never heard of them
until today.

Not exactly Olympic contenders. Although Spenny jogging while eating meat
out of a baggie was inspiring!

Thanks,

Andy