Jonathan Ball

Default FAQ: The Irrational 'Search for Micrograms (of Animal Parts)'

Derek wrote:
> "Dutch" > wrote in message ...
>
>>"Derek" > wrote
>>

>>>There's only two
>>>ways to prove such a proposition: weight of evidence
>>>or deductive logic. Jon clearly has no weight of evidence
>>>to prove his proposition since he would have to first
>>>prove he can read every vegan's mind, so he is trying to
>>>rely on using deductive reasoning instead with a syllogism.

>>Pure rubbish

> At the very start of this thread Jon offered a syllogism
> in the form
>
> 1) If I eat meat, I cause harm to animals
> 2) I do not eat meat;
> Therefore,
> 3)I do not cause harm to animals.
>
> It has two premisses and a conclusion. It's also commits
> a fallacy, since the second premiss denies the antecedent
> in the first premiss.

It certainly does! ALL "vegans" commit this fallacy,
including you.

>>>Secondly, my task is then to show that HIS argument
>>>is not the argument put forward by vegans.

And you FAIL, utterly, because it is PRECISELY the
argument put forward by stupid, smarmy, sanctimonious,
self-congratulatory, hypocritical, lying "vegans":
which is to say, ALL "vegans".

>>Which you can't do, because it is.

> Then show where vegans have put forward such an
> argument where since they don't eat meat, then no
> animals die during the production of the crops they
> eat.

Go Vegan and live cruelty free. Peace is only found
with how we live our lives...not through some
external belief in spirituality. Treat all animals
the way you would want to be treated. Vegans may be
smaller, but we are far more healthy on average.
http://tinyurl.com/7gvl

The vegan lives a death free lifestyle, and your
useless efforts to queer this fact by pointing your
finger at us for the deaths caused by the farmer
isn't fooling anyone.
http://tinyurl.com/7gw1

Right there, ****knob. That second nugget of bullshit
is from you: you claim, falsely, that by being
"vegan", you live a "death free lifestyle". You do
not. Your "lifestyle" causes animals to die.

Don't bother arguing it; you lost years ago.