BlueHeron

Default Why I like soy milk

katie wrote:
<snip>

>>http://www.sonice-soyganic.com/Engli..._original.html

> this guy is talking about the natural flavour, not the original flavour
> which has the long ingredient list you posted. so you picked a different
> flavour from the one he was talking about to illustrate a point, but again,
> you're talking about something that he's not talking about.
> if you go to this convenient web page,
> http://www.sonice.ca/English/beverages_natural.html
> you'll see that the label does say
> "Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Whole Soybeans."
> and that is all. it's fine to point out that the other flavours have lots of
> stuff added, but to suggest that this guy is off base when he says that his
> soy milk is only soybeans and water is misleading, because he consumes and
> is talking about the natural flavour, and the website clearly states that
> the ingredients of that flavour are as he stated.

Thank you Katie. I was hoping that someone else would notice that and
point it out.

>>Consider the following web page.
>>http://www.milk.mb.ca/Nutritin/myth/myths2.htm

> just as a note, that page is run off the manitoba milk producer's web site.

Not only that, but there are no sources listed for any of the "facts"
that it provides, and it is full of typos, such as "... adult hyman
abiltiy ...".

They also use rediculous statements like: "...humankind separated into
the three world races 100,000 years ago." After all, scientifically,
there is only 1 human race, that is /the/ human race.

Cheers,

-- Blue