Keynes

Default Ronald Reagan - concealed genius?

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 21:08:53 -0700, "Immortalist" >
wrote:

>"Anonymouse Unbeknownst" > wrote in message
>> Good riddance to bad rubbish.
>>

>Can you define bad rubbish and show how person is it?

"Trees cause pollution." -- R Reagan, playing presidential.
"Catsup is a vegetable." -- E Butz, Sec of Ag. on reducing school lunches.
"Jesus is coming soon." so why save environment? -- J Watts, Sec of Int.
"Off the shelf operation." -- Casey, DCIA Iran-Contra black ops warrior
"I did it and I'm Glad." -- Ollie North, traitor and thief
"I don't remember. (wink, wink)" -- R Reagan under investigation.
"I was out of the loop." VP GHW Bush. (I know nothing. noth-thing.)

The Reagan administration was the most corrupt in US history.
The most serious crimes, most indictments and convictions.
(Overturned by friendly judges on appeal, due to immunity,
and pardons by GHW Bush on his election. The records
of that admin have been sealed by dubya.)

Even aside from the policy differences that led to treason,
there were embezzlement and crony giveaways to mining,
logging, HUD, etc. The environment was decimated.
The great deficits of the Reagan/Bush, Bush/Quayle years
have never been paid off, and dubya has done his best to
increase the slide to national bankruptcy.

Under Reagan incentives to business were begun for the
export of american factories and jobs. The MI complex
began the great SDI Starwars defense system boondogle
which dubya revived. Reagan repealed the FCC fairness doctrine
and weakened enforcement of just about all business controls,
particularly monopoly consolidation. Powell junior is carrying
on the FCC tradition of complete media monopoly. Yay.

Reagan Lied to the american people (and congress) about
"arms for hostages" and "negotiating with terrorists" while running
an illegal war (against the will of congress, namely us) in Nicaragua.
He also supported death squads all over central and south america,
El Salvador, Guatemala, Peru (Pinochet), the great murdering
in Argentina, and death squads all over Africa.. He is the hero
of all dictators everywhere.

He aided Sadaam Husein during the Kurd gassing and Iran war
(with Rumsfeld and Cheney). His CIA corrupted the clerics in
Saudi Arabia to militarize wahabbism and spread it all over the
world, particularly in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Osama was
on the CIA payroll to recruit mujahadeen to drive the Soviets
and their allies, the northern alliance, out of Afghanistan.
(We had to reverse this policy after Osama got frisky.)
We knew where the caves were in Afghanistan, because
the CIA virtually built them.

Reagan had the marines take sides in Lebanon,
leading to terrorist bombing of 240 marines there. So we ran
away. But to prove our strength, we sent a huge combined
operation into the tiny island of Grenada to defeat a few dozen
Cubans who were building an airfield. Whatta comedy.
We were tripping all over ourselves there.

Reagan brought mourning to America, and it still continues.
I'd rather think him a fool than to think he knew all the
harm he was doing. During his presidency, especially
the second term (as shown in the debates), he appeared
unable to separate fact from fiction. But he never was a
very clever man, although charming. He was a convincing
actor. Mike Deever, his trainer, said, "We could tell him
to go out and pick up an acorn on TV and he'd do it."
He took direction all his life. His handler R Ailes now heads
Fox TV. They made sure to get Ronny on TV every night,
smiling next to a flag somewhere. Great flaks, but all show.
The Reagan administaration was Evil and Stupid.
And now the chickens are coming home to roost.