rick etter

Default Why I like soy milk

"nemo" > wrote in message

> rick etter > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> >
> > "Common Man" <not.public@> wrote in message
> > s.com...

> > sometimes

> > boiled

vitamins?

here
> > that

register.

know
> > what was

> asked
> > her

> She
> > wasn't

> > > Don't many if not most vegans detest the idea of eating meat? If so,
> > > then wouldn't they find such a product offensive?
> > > ============================

> > No, they inaccurately believe that animals only die when real meat is

> eaten.
> > Have you not seen the number of meat substitutes that are on the market

> that
> > veg*ns still love to eat? So obviously for all of them it's not the

taste
> > or texture of meat that they dislike. The real hoot about all that is

> that
> > they then claim the fake meats are an 'all natural' food stuff. As if

you
> > could really find any 'naturally' occuring tofu paste or tvp just lying

in
> > the fields. The best part of all this is that if you really get down to

> it,
> > no mono-cultured crop is 'natural' at all. No where have I ever seen
> > fields of cabbages spontaneously appear. Their whole belief system is

> based
> > on stupidity and ignorance.
> >

> Fan queue. And slagging off a whole huge group of good, well-meaning

people
> based on your misunderstanding of one word isn't?

Intentions mean nothing, fool. their actions are what counts. Their
actions kill animals on a massive level, and they care nothing about it, as
long as they can say they follow their simple rulwe for their simple minds.

There is no misunderstanding of the word natural, except by those that
continue to claim that a highly processed product that is nothing like its
original state is 'natural'. Is that your claim too, killer?