William Hershman

Default Why I like soy milk

"Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> William Hershman wrote:
>
> > "Jonathan Ball" > wrote in message
> > ink.net...

> >>BMWs, but business will need to pick up for me first,
> >>as much so I can buy a house with a bigger garage as so
> >>I can buy the bikes themselves.
> >>
> >>For now, I content myself with my one 1992 K75-S.
> >>

> > Jon, I always pictured you as more of a 1200 guy

> Oh, man, I would *love* a K1200. I've lusted over them
> at the BMW dealer where I bought mine, but I just can't
> afford one, and as the father of a young (3-1/2) boy, I
> am beginning to think I shouldn't ride a motorcycle at all.
>
> > but now that I think about
> > it, that would probably be too much for your skinny lil' butt anyway.

> Although the 1200s look huge (to me, anyway), I've sat
> on them, and it didn't feel like something I couldn't
> handle. I'm rather short, though - 5'6" - and on my
> K75, I can't get both feet flat on the ground at a
> stop. I usually just get one foot solidly on the
> ground and leave the other on the peg.
>
> Do you ride one?

No. I'd love to, but it's that same kid thing...I have three now, 13, 11
and 8. Also Pittsburgh is not the greatest two-wheeler friendly city. My
brother had a Harley Davidson Sportster back when I was a teenager, and he
let me ride it a few times, but I think that I'm way better off not riding.
I tend to go to extremes, and I don't think I would make tasty roadkill.