Rubystars

Default Why I like soy milk

"tamale caliente" > wrote in message
<snip>
> There's nothing "natural" about soy milk. It's an alternative -- a

substitute --
> which mimics a natural food. Review the thread for past threads dealing

with
> inquiries about which soy milks, rice milks, nut milks, etc., taste *just*
> *like* milk. While you're at it, look for recipes and product endorsements

for
> meat substitutes. Why do people vegans make and buy products that taste

just
> like "dead flesh" if "dead flesh" is so off-putting to vegans?

Soy milk, almond milk, rice milk, etc. are legitimate foods in their own
right. It's true that they're often used as substitutes for cow's milk, but
that doesn't mean that they're "unnatural." I drink milk, sometimes. I use
milk for recipes that call for milk, and I use soy milk for other things.

-Rubystars