usual suspect

Default Why I like soy milk

Common Man wrote:

>>>Don't many if not most vegans detest the idea of eating meat?

>>Supposedly, yet they seek out fake meat products.

> Which makes absolutely no sense to me. If the idea of eating meat is
> offensive, then why would they want to eat vegan burgers or sausages
> meant to look and taste like meat products?

Ask the vegans who crave them. I've been asking them for a couple years and they
won't tell me.

>>> If so, then wouldn't they find such a product offensive?

>>I've taken a lot of crap from them for pointing out their hypocrisy.
>>
>> Most vegans, even those who self-righteously affix the
>> sanctimonious qualifier "ethical" to their brand of veganism, reject the
>> truly low-impact alternatives which are really nothing but matters of
>> self-sufficiency (gardening, etc.). The fact that they purchase analogs
>> and other products show they (a) contribute to "cruelty" in farming and
>> (b) really haven't lost their taste (and preference!) for consuming
>> animal flesh.
>> -- yours truly, http://snipurl.com/6uyr
>>
>>And from a lengthier post that addressed the same issue regarding a British
>>vegan restaurant that through a family out for feeding a baby some meat:
>>
>> If the smell and taste of "rotting animals" is so bloody ****ing
>> offensive, why does that restaurant offer fake meat products like vegan
>> sausages, "nut" roasts, and other such products?
>> http://www.rendezvous.co.uk/
>>
>> Take a look at how many veg-ns demand faux meat products, and how many
>> of them consider things better now that such products are widely
>> available AND they taste just like stinking, rotting flesh.
>>
>> "Finally there is a product vegetarians can SIZZLE on an outdoor grill
>> OR cook in the comfort of the kitchen !"
>> http://www.tofurky.com/products.htm

> A great example of what we're talking about. "Certified vegan"
> products all made to look and taste like the very meat products they
> are supposed to dread so much.

The irony is that more animals are killed in the course of growing soy and wheat
for such products ("tofurkey") than would die if they were to eat one real
turkey. The dead turkey on the table is one animal death. How many mice, rats,
birds, snakes, etc., are killed in planting, applying pesticides to, harvesting,
transporting, and storing soy and wheat? They don't care about all those
animals, they just stuff their pie holes with fake dead turkey and fake hot dogs
and fake burgers and fake jerky and fake sandwich meats on the false assumption
that they're doing something to help animals. They're full of shit.

>> '"Finally, vegetarians have a bona fide holiday centerpiece that is all
>> their own. They don’t have to settle for second best anymore" was how
>> one satisfied customer described it.'
>> http://www.tofurky.com/tofurky/default.htm
>>
>> Why is it unacceptable to feed a child real meat while everyone else in
>> the restaurant is eating stuff formulated to look, taste, and feel like
>> real meat?
>>
>> Address why it's okay to eat stuff that's supposed to taste JUST LIKE
>> dead cows, chickens, fish, etc.... What does that tell us about the
>> phony people who eat phony animal-flavored foods? ****ing hypocrites.
>> -- yours truly, http://snipurl.com/6uyq
>>
>>They've yet to address my questions on this matter over a period of a couple
>>years since I started asking them.

> Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Not really. Their agenda is pretty obvious, and their realities never match
their rhetoric. It's not about compassion for animals, it's about hatred of
humans. The "animals" are a diversion for their perverse misanthropy. Read back
in the Google archives of this group and see how many "compassionate vegans"
have wished harm upon meat eaters and those who favor animal testing. Maybe Rick
has kept count of all the heart attacks wished upon him. On second thought, he
probably lost track if he ever did that.