rick etter

Default Why I like soy milk

"Common Man" <not.public@> wrote in message
s.com...
> On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:41:32 GMT, usual suspect >
> wrote:

sometimes

> >> ingredients...

boiled

> >> LOL Great question, Usual....
> >>
> >> Ah, the ignorance of vegans knows no bounds, does it?

> >It's pretty funny sometimes. We have a "hippie" health food store here

that
> >sells the following product (link below) up front at the cash register. I
> >noticed the packaging and started laughing. The cashier wanted to know

what was
> >so funny, so I pointed to the part about it being "all natural." I asked

her
> >what was so natural about making soybeans taste just like real jerky. She

wasn't
> >amused. Those people never are.
> >
> >http://www.veganessentials.com/catal...s-jerquee-.htm

> Don't many if not most vegans detest the idea of eating meat? If so,
> then wouldn't they find such a product offensive?
> ============================

No, they inaccurately believe that animals only die when real meat is eaten.
Have you not seen the number of meat substitutes that are on the market that
veg*ns still love to eat? So obviously for all of them it's not the taste
or texture of meat that they dislike. The real hoot about all that is that
they then claim the fake meats are an 'all natural' food stuff. As if you
could really find any 'naturally' occuring tofu paste or tvp just lying in
the fields. The best part of all this is that if you really get down to it,
no mono-cultured crop is 'natural' at all. No where have I ever seen
fields of cabbages spontaneously appear. Their whole belief system is based
on stupidity and ignorance.