Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default Portion control - corn tortilla chips

I eat corn tortilias 1 ounce weighed on a digi food scale every so often
with beef and cheese and fresh made salsa on a treat day or with guac.

If they are made the old fashioned way they dont budge my meter ..if they
are made with flour and no pre soaking of the corn in acid..i get the
spike...so i make sure the kind i get.

KROM