Fiona

Default Gluten & yeast free vegan recipes?

Sarah said above (in a different thread):
"I change recipes from books quite a lot as my husband is gluten intolerant
so finding vegan gluten-free recipes is very difficult."

I thought a new thread was more appropriate to reply to this. I eat mostly
vegan food, but have to follow a yeast-free diet. A lot of vegan food,
especially cheese substitutes etc, contain yeast so it can be quite hard.
Also a good friend has just been diagnosed as having coeliacs disease so has
to eat gluten-free, so I'd be interested in gluten-free, yeast-free vegan
recipes.

Sarah - I've tried making things with gluten-free flour as a direct
substitute for wheat flour. You seem to need slightly more liquid with
gluten free flour. Also with things like gluten & yeast free bread - it you
reheat it just slightly before eating it it tastes *much* better.

Fiona