metaphor police

Default More on the Philosophy of Chickens Crossing Roads

Immortalist: Here are 3 articles about why chickens cross roads,
the evidence linking the evolution of chickens to the evolution of
wart hogs, and an article on the music most heard at chicnen crossings.

JJ: The set of chickens is not named. Chickens do not tell time but do
have at least two clocks. Chickens were first seen in Whales.

Dixit: Chickens have always existed. There is no evidence that there
ever was an original chicken and there should be no special pleading
that there must be a cause for everything but the orignial chicken, or
egg, depending.

Scott Miller: I agree with the proposition that a chicken did cross the
road. If the chicken could get rid of its ego then the crossing would
be much more effective.

Mark Ernest: The chicken is a creature of God. It is difficult to believe
that chickens do not have souls although I have not asked God myself.
Be kind to yourself whether a chicken has crossed the road or not.
And be grateful for chickens and all of God's wonder.