metaphor police

Default More on the Philosophy of Chickens Crossing Roads

Tiger Woods: The chicken crossed the road which put him
in a difficult lie, 200 yards from the green. It was almost dark,
there was 200 foot tall tree between the chicken and the green,
and the wind was blowing at 45 mph. The chicke hit the ball
two feet from the pin, qualifying as the 12th best shot by the
chicke that month.

John Kerry: Yes the chicken crossed the road. I voted that
the chicken crossed the road before I voted that the chicken
did not cross the road. In any case I was not a chicken, as
was George Bush in wartime. I think that the book and the
resulting made for tv mini-series "Roots" expressed it best
when term "Chicken George" was introduced.

Randy Johnson: It was not a chicken and it was not a road.
It was a pigeon and it flew across a baseball diamond. Yes
the pitch that I threw killed the pigeon but it was not intentional.

Chris Rock: Yes the chicken crossed the road. He was afraid
of OJ Sympson. OJ gets a mean look in his eye when he's
hungary. And the chicken was on the golf course where OJ
was looking for Nicole's killer. Now the chicken didn't know
it was OJ. He just saw a 6'3" black man with a knife who
was doing the 100 yd dash in 9 seconds.

Key Ley: "Mr Ley had nothing to do with the chicken fraud.
We will have no other comment for several months until the
time when this all blows over. At that time we will be having a
yard sale with the 100 billion eggs that Mr. Ley found in his
backyard."