Posted to rec.food.cooking
Billy[_3_] Billy[_3_] is offline

Default Debbie Meyers GreenBags Review & Banana Experiment

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:14:26 -0700 (PDT), Paul Michaels
> wrote:

>To test them out, I took two new bananas and put one of them in a
>green bag and left the other one out in the open air.

My question remains..........why in the hell would you buy SO MUCH
produce that a human couldn't consume in six weeks.

I buy food that I can consume......if it is on sale, that is my good
luck. Buying seventeen pound of bananas just because they are on
sale doesn't make sense unless you are feeding a high school cafeteria
for the Chicago school district.