JethroUK©

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

> What YOU, ****tard, have repeatedly failed to
> understand is that prior to existing, one has no
> well-being or welfare that can be "improved" by coming
> into existence. THEREFORE, ****tard, an entity cannot
> be "better off" merely by coming into existence: one
> must ALREADY exist to be made "better off" by some event.

wrooooongg !!!!!!

an animal can better off (from it's own perspective) merely by virtue of
it's existence (but only whilst it exists) - unless the animal is not
sentient (doesn't have these thoughts), in which case, i can have them for
[it] - the thoughts i have for it can be denied (you could consider it worse
off) - but that's the only thing in question - so question it !

animalkind, mankind & i, can be 'better off' because of it's existance or
non-existance (it's potential existence)