touch my snAke

Default Humans have a genetic adaptation for eating meat - no.

John Coleman wrote:
>>Most pet snakes are fed raw rodents or rabbits:
>>
>>http://www.animalhospitals-usa.com/r...s_general.html

We have some unfinished business to settle first, Coleman.

---------
>> Serum cholesterol is overwhelmingly a factor of endogenous factors, not
>> diet.

> So how come my cholesterol dropped over 50% on a raw diet?

First, I don't believe your cholesterol was over 400.

I don't eat any dead animals. My TC is a shade over 2, what's yours?
-- Orthorexic John Coleman, http://snipurl.com/6gj2

Perhaps you can post any previous cholesterol results on your new website to
prove this claim. Otherwise, I consider you a stupid ****ing liar and all your
anecdotes fall EXACTLY in the realm of testifying or testiLYING.

Second, even if your level was ever above 400, it remains a post hoc fallacy. I
don't know what your diet was like before you changed, but raw food alone
wouldn't cause such a drop in serum cholesterol. If your previous diet included
*large* amounts (and they would be excessive amounts to raise your cholesterol
that high) saturated fat from dairy and trans-fats from processed vegetarian
foods, then I'd understand such a drop. Losing the saturated fat -- trans and
otherwise -- gets the credit, not raw food.
-------
>> Some dietary cholesterol, such as that from cold water fish, is healthful
>> and helps reduce LDL.

> My LDL is 1, what is the LDL of a fish eater?

100? That's pretty ****ing high for a veg-n.

A healthy LDL level is one that falls in the optimal or near-optimal
range.
* Optimal: Less than 100 mg/dL
* Near Optimal: 100-129 mg/dL
* Borderline High: 130-159 mg/dL
* High: 160-189 mg/dL
* Very High: 190 mg/dL and higher

source: http://snipurl.com/6gj6

My LDL is less than half yours. I eat a lot of cooked food. Go figure.
-----

Your ANECDOTAL evidence for your kooky diet is bullshit if you cannot prove the
your claim that your cholesterol dropped over 50% when you went raw. Two things
are needed for you to prove it, and you should put them both on your website
(which is entirely appropriate since you've made this claim in public). First,
let's see a scan of your most recent bloodwork which you claim is "a shade over
2[00]." Second, let's see a scan from your doctor of your previous bloodwork
during which time your serum cholesterol was TWICE what you claim it is now.

I'd also like you to explain what kind of vegetarian diet you were on that
caused your total cholesterol to exceed 400. It would also be nice if you'd post
contact information for your doctor, waive doctor-patient confidentiality, and
extend permission for him to discuss your improved cholesterol. I'd be most
interested in discussing with him whether or not statins or other drugs were
used to assist your previously excessive cholesterol for which intensive drug
therapy is indicated and which is most often usually caused endogenously, not
from diet.
Levels over 240 mg/dL may put you at almost twice the risk of heart
disease as someone with a level less than 200 mg/dL.

You're damn lucky to be alive. Now show us some proof, or admit that you're a
****ing charlatan who made up this claim about your cholesterol dropping by over
fifty-percent.

<snip stuff about snakes that you embellish as much as your testiLYING>