Posted to rec.food.cooking
Orlando Enrique Fiol Orlando Enrique Fiol is offline

Default Can't afford to buy meat

lid wrote:
>Andy, there are some great Mughlai Indian places in University City.

Excuse me, I live in University City and have eaten some of the best
Mughlai cooking in Delhi. Believe me when I tell you there are
absolutely no Mughlai restaurants anywhere near University City. All the
restaurants except one are Panjaabi owned, serving typical pan-regional
fair. One, Kababish, is Pakistani owned and thus serves slightly
different dishes like shami kabab, goat karahi, sikh kabab, daily
curries and mixed vegetables. But, I'd hardly call that cooking Mughlai;
it's more likt down home Paki.

Orlando