Jonathan Ball

Default Why is ****wit David Harrison (Atlanta, GA) so horribly afraidto answer simple and good questions?

wrote:

> [...]

ACKNOWLEDGE it, ****wit: you weren't asking "aras",
you were asking OPPONENTS of "ar" who disagree with
your stupid, discredited, ****witted "animals getting
to experience life" bullshit. NOW, ****wit. We're
tired of waiting.

>>> And exactly why is that?

>>Ask an "ara", ****wit. They're the ones who think it's
>>wrong, not I.

> There is nothing wrong with it

YOU believe there is something wrong with it, ****wit.
That's why you feel you need the mitigation. What do
you feel is wrong with it, ****wit? Don't lie and say
"nothing", ****wit: we all *know* you feel there is
something so wrong with it that you must offer
mitigation for doing it.

>>Actually, ****wit, ask yourself: YOU think it's
>>somehow wrong,

> How?

You're the one who thinks there's something wrong with
it, ****wit, so you tell us. What I believe is that
you feel exactly the affinity for animals that JethroFW
discusses, and this affinity makes you intuitively
believe that there's something morally bad about
killing them. Thus, you need mitigation for what
you're doing that you believe to be bad, and the
"getting to experience life" bullshit is what you could
develop.

>>so much so that you have offered the
>>"getting to experience life" bullshit as mitigation.
>>Why, ****wit? In what sense do you think it's wrong,
>>so much so that you need to mitigate your wrong deed?
>>Don't tell us you don't think it's wrong, ****wit; it
>>is perfectly clear you DO think it's wrong. Tell us how.

> I don't see how it could be wrong

That's a lie. SOMEHOW, ****wit, you think it's at
least a little bit wrong. Think about it a bit more,
then get back to us.

Answer the question, ****wit:

ANSWER it NOW, ****wit. Stop evading.

>>> Most of the time I'm addressing

>>People who are not "aras", and who you KNOW are not
>>"aras", ****wit.

> You are an "ARA"

I am not an "ara", ****wit, and you have known I'm not
for the entire time that I've been highlighting your
stupidity: almost FIVE years.

>>> And I asked who would benefit if they are.

>>Your question is not permitted, because you haven't
>>answered my question. You will not evade my question
>>by asking a deliberately evasive one, ****wit. Answer
>>my question:
>>
>> for whom or what might it be "better"/"more moral"
>> if animals come into existence?

> It can be good for them without being "better" for
> them

Coming into existence is not "good" or "better" for any
living entity, ****wit. You know this. I have
explained it, and you know it. "Life" is not a
benefit, ****wit.

>>ANSWER it, ****wit. NOW. If your answer is that it is
>>"better" for the currently non-existent animals
>>themselves, then you are dead in the water, because I
>>have already conclusively shown that it CANNOT be
>>"better" for "them": "they" don't exist, and something
>>can only be "better" for something that *already* exists.

> Then it's not better for anything to live than not to live

THE END, ****wit. That's all. "[i]t's not better for
anything to live than not to live", ****wit, and you
have no basis for bashing "vegans". Say it, ****wit:
you have no basis for bashing "vegans". Say it NOW,
****wit.

Get out of these groups, ****wit. You have finally
conceded a LOSS on the ONLY point you ever wanted to
make. You failed to make it, and you lost. Get out.