Wilson Woods

Default Why is JethroUK so horribly afraid to answer simple and goodquestions?

wrote:

>>> I've asked you "ARAs"

>>No.
>>

>>>more than once for whom or what it would
>>>be better not to raise animals to eat.

>>They answer, "It is morally wrong, in an absolute sense
>>- unjust, in other words - if humans kill animals

> And exactly why is that?

Ask an "ara", ****wit. They're the ones who think it's
wrong, not I.

Actually, ****wit, ask yourself: YOU think it's
somehow wrong, so much so that you have offered the
"getting to experience life" bullshit as mitigation.
Why, ****wit? In what sense do you think it's wrong,
so much so that you need to mitigate your wrong deed?
Don't tell us you don't think it's wrong, ****wit; it
is perfectly clear you DO think it's wrong. Tell us how.

>>they don't need to kill, i.e. not in self defense." There's
>>your answer.

> You didn't answer the question.

It was a stupid question that was merely EVASION on
your part, ****wit. You are only asking it because you
are AFRAID to answer the much BETTER question that has
been asked of JethroFW and you:

for whom or what might it be "better"/"more moral"
if animals come into existence?

Answer it, ****wit. Answer it now, and honestly.
Then, maybe, someone will address your question.

>>Of course, most of the time, you are addressing
>>yourself to people who are NOT "aras".

> Most of the time I'm addressing

People who are not "aras", and who you KNOW are not
"aras", ****wit.

>>Most of the
>>time, you are addressing yourself to opponents of "ar"
>>who disagree with your foolish "getting to experience
>>life" nonsense.
>>
>>Anyway, you were asked for whom or what would it be a
>>loss if "future farm animals" were "prevented" from
>>living,

> And I asked who would benefit if they are.

Your question is not permitted, because you haven't
answered my question. You will not evade my question
by asking a deliberately evasive one, ****wit. Answer
my question:

for whom or what might it be "better"/"more moral"
if animals come into existence?

ANSWER it, ****wit. NOW. If your answer is that it is
"better" for the currently non-existent animals
themselves, then you are dead in the water, because I
have already conclusively shown that it CANNOT be
"better" for "them": "they" don't exist, and something
can only be "better" for something that *already* exists.