usual suspect

Default native americans and vegetarianism

John Coleman wrote:

>>>I don't follow his ways at all.

>>YOU cited him, numbnuts.

> so what, I could cite Adolf Hitler and not eat his diet

You already do. Hitler was vegetarian.

>>OOOOOOOOOOH... I see. So this is all third-hand sourcing of yours. Very
>>interesting that you throw out sources without actually knowing a damn

> thing
>>about it or the author.

> Only what I have read from various abstracts and discussions.

Don't you think you need more than abstracts (nothing but brief summaries; the
devil's always in the details) or second-hand banter from discussions?

>>Maybe it's your admission that you throw out (any!!!!!!) sources

> supportive of
>>your view without any actual familiarity with them.

> without any actual familiarity???

Yes.

> I am familiar with his concepts,

Vaguely, and second-hand.

> and their flaws.

Also from second-hand discussion?

>>Face it, you're on a faddish
>>bandwagon

> No sir, raw food eating is what ALL other species do -

Operative word: OTHER. You're not a koala or a panda. You're human. Our species
has some genetic disposition (via natural selection) toward cooked food. Your
lineage traces back through folks who cooked their food, not through raw
foodists. That's why your bloodwork and urine are shitty so you have to take
supplements.

> there is no "fad".

That is all it is. You might have an argument if you'd descended directly from
raw food eaters. You did not.

> Culture is the fad, the failure - the "cult".

Not at all. You're ignoring nature and evolution.

>>now we have an admission that you rely on Ehret through hearsay. THAT, and

> that
>>ALONE, makes you a follower. What a ****ing joke!

> To follow suggests blind faith.

Exactly! That's what you have!

> To suggest a person is a follower is to
> intimate you read their private thoughts.

That doesn't follow. I base my claim on your own admissions about Ehret and your
shortcomings in medical tests.

> Put away your crystal ball.

I don't need one to understand you.

>>Are you sure your biases, based on following the hearsay of others, isn't
>>leading you to that state yourself?

> Ehret's ideas are reproduced all over the web in bits and pieces,
> however that is not my original source.

Your entire loony notion about your dietary paradigm is made up of bits and
pieces. How fitting!