Jonathan Ball

Default native americans and vegetarianism

usual suspect wrote:

> John Coleman wrote:
>
>>> It is. Your testimony doesn't diminish the fact, it only confirms it.

>> If we were just talking about my testimony, I would agree, but we are
>> not.

> It is anecdotal, not scientific. It is just your testimony.

More like his testi-lying.

>> We are talking about the testimonies of many people.

> Anecdotes are not scientific. It is just testimony. A mile-high pile of
> anecdotal testimony is not scientific, it's still anecdotal.

I forget who first said it: "The plural of 'anecdote'
is not 'data'."

Orthorexic John has no data.

>> Ehret also did crude
>> trials of his system on others and got the same effect.

> You've not even read his works.

He's lying. He has read Ehret.

> Stop spreading your bullshit hearsay.
> Ehret was a crank. So are you.
>
>> That diet is a
>> factor in common cold causation is not disputed by scientific medicine

> Prove it.

Heh heh heh...Anyway, "is a factor" is not the same as
"causes".

>> BTW,
>> although there are many other factors that are part of the overall
>> picture.

> Damn right there are, like contact with the virus which causes it.
>
>>> You are the former but not the latter. You are quite gullible.

>> ahah, another mind reading expert, throw away your chrystal ball

> You are gullible, and no crystal ball was needed to figure that out.

He's worse than gullible. He is deliberately stupid.
He *embraces* crackpot ideas precisely because they are
crackpot ideas.