Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The antipasto platter

MayQueen wrote:

> > By the time we finished the platter I was tempted to cancel my dinner
> > order. The antipasto platter alone would have been a meal, and at $16 I
> > don't think I could have prepared one at home for the price.

> Where was this? Sounds very nice. We order antipasto platters quite a
> bit and most of the time they are disappointing. Looks like you
> discovered a great find!

Unfortunately, it is in Welland, Ont. Here is a link to the menu and they
show the antipasto platter, But there was more on it that it shows in the
picture. There was way more olives than the picture shows, more of the two
types of cheese, and the picture doesn't show the calamari.

http://www.lochnesslinks.com/?page=15295

This link to the course site shows the building with the lake and holes in
front of it.
http://www.lochnesslinks.com/?page=9190